This morning was my 37 week checkup. My bp was 102/62 and Kaylee's heartbeat was very good still. I love hearing from Dr. Litherland that my weight is EXCELLENT! :) I am dilated 1 centimeter and my cervix is soft. That doesn't mean too much at this point except that my body is getting ready, yay!!! They gave me my flu shot today as well. I have never had one and am not looking forward to being sore later. I have enough aches and pains already. The end is in sight though. I am officially considered full term now, so Kaylee can come any time. Although my body is ready and she is ready, my house is not. We have never been such procrastinators!! We can't seem to get anything finished. I am so tired and Dustin is tired when he gets off work. This weekend it is supposed to be rainy and yucky outside, so that means we have no excuse not to stay in and get Kaylee's nursery finished. Wish us luck!! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment