Monday, October 4, 2010

Oops... In my last post, I bragged about not missing a Friday yet.  Well, things have been a little crazy lately and I forgot to blog last Friday.  I saw Dr. Litherland Friday morning.  Mom was able to come with me this week.  The doctor said I am still measuring small, but that could be because Kaylee is hiding behind my ribs (not very comfortable).  She said I do have a little too much amniotic fluid, but she isn't worried about it.  I plan to get more details about this at my next visit.  She did say that usually when you have too much fluid, you measure too big!  I guess I am just a unique patient.  As long as she isn't worried, I am going to try not to worry either (easier said than done of course).  Kaylee's heartbeat was good and strong, and she is extremely active.  I know it must be getting tight in there, because it is very uncomfortable out here.  I have been feeling kinda sickly lately and more tired than usual.  I'm sure some of that has to do with the fact that I can't get much sleep.  Only 38 days until my due date!!!!  That is insane!  I guess we better finish getting the room together soon!  We are very excited to meet her see that beautiful little face!!!  My next doctor appointment is scheduled in two weeks!!


No comments:

Post a Comment