Thursday, December 2, 2010

It's been a few weeks since I've blogged because I have been a very busy mommy.  Kaylee is three weeks old today.  I can't believe how fast time is already flying by.  I see her changing every day and can't seem to come up with a way to slow things down.  Our first couple days at home were pretty rough of course.  A tired mommy and baby plus late night feedings and recovering from delivery made us both a little stressed.  Dustin has been so much help and very patient with my constantly changing emotions.  We are all finally settling in and figuring things out.  We are so thankful for all the visitors and thoughtful gifts we have received.  Our family and friends have been such a huge help and their advice has been priceless.  We hope you all  have a wonderful holiday season and we'll see you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment