Friday, September 24, 2010

So far I have managed to blog every Friday since I started, so here I am again.  This week I don't have an appointment with my doctor, but I did have an ultrasound to check Kaylee's size.  The ultrasound tech said that everything appeared normal to her.  Thank you all so much for the prayers!  Kaylee was very uncooperative and wouldn't let us get any good pictures.   This also made the tech unable to verify gender, so we are just hoping they got it right the first time.  : ) She is already head down, facing my back.  Now she just has to stay there and bake for a few more weeks.  I am starting to get VERY uncomfortable.  Sleep is getting really hard and it has made this week seem so long.  I can't imagine getting any bigger, haha!!  I also have one swollen ankle that is getting me made fun of.  The doctor said that it's is because Kaylee is always laying on my left side.  My next appointment is scheduled for Friday, October 1st!  Only 7 more weeks until the due date!

Our baby shower last weekend went great.   There are so many people that already love this little one and she is already being spoiled.  I have spent all week trying to figure out what to do with all of her stuff.    We still need a few more things, but it is all finally coming together!!  Here are a couple pictures of all the wonderful things we got from our amazing family and friends.  I will post more shower pictures when I get them.  Thanks again to everyone that came to the shower and for all of the wonderful gifts!!



Every year our family goes to the Fair Grove Heritage Reunion the last weekend in September.  I am so excited for a day with people I love and the chance to see friends I haven't seen in awhile.  This will also be Dustin and Kaylee's (sorta) first year going with us.  They are going more for the food than the crafts though. :)  The weather is supposed to be beautiful, so it's going to be a great day!    


No comments:

Post a Comment