Friday, September 3, 2010

Another Friday, another trip to the doctors office.  She said I am still measuring a little smaller than I should be, but not enough to worry about.  And she said my weight is 'great', so to all the people that keep calling me HUGE - Ha!  Kaylee is still head down, but her feet are sticking out of my side most of the time :)  Definitely an interesting experience to go through.  She is moving around all the time now and keeping me up most nights.  Hopefully she figures out day from night soon, but I'm not counting on it!  Dustin and I are planning to finish painting the nursery this weekend (I will post pics next week)!!  And we are looking forward to my baby shower in two weeks!!  Lots of things going on in our lives right now, just trying to keep up.  Hope everyone has a wonderful, relaxing Labor Day Weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment