I absolutely can't believe I am already in my eighth month! This seems impossible to me. It seems like yesterday that Dustin and I both knew we were pregnant, but neither of us had bought a test yet (I wanted to wait until the weekend because I knew it would take some getting used to). :) Finally Dustin drove to Walgreens and bought two (just to be sure). I had always thought I would wait to tell everyone until I had it confirmed by a doctor and knew that everything was ok. Not Dustin though! He was up bright and early the next morning, ready to tell the world! :) Now here we are, only 55 days to go and already SO in love with this little one. She has wiggled and squirmed her way into our hearts and we haven't even seen her yet. We are totally unprepared, but ready to have her here at the same time. We have our big baby shower tomorrow, which will hopefully help us feel more prepared! I am super excited to see all my friends and family. Not so excited about being the center of attention (I attract a lot lately), but bring on the games, cupcakes, and 'oohing/awwing' haha!!
I had my 32 week check-up today. My mother-in-law came with me, which was great because I am usually sitting there all by myself. These visits are still quick and easy, but very important. Dr. Litherland checks the heartbeat, which was good and strong! And she measures my stomach, which didn't go so well today. She said I am measuring 4cm too small, so they scheduled me for an ultrasound on Tuesday. Pray that everything is ok and she is just a little girl! Dr. Litherland will start doing full exams at 36 weeks!!! That is like...SOON! I just pray every second of every day that everything goes well and she is doing alright in there. We are on the home stretch!! Thanks for all the well wishes and nice compliments!!

No comments:
Post a Comment